Griffin Contracting, Inc.- Pooler, GA
POSITION SUMMARY : The Lubes Driver is directly responsible for handling and delivering Lubricant products to Griffin Contracting job sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all services provided by company
- Maintain current and accurate records of deliveries
- Connect and secure hoses during loading and unloading
- Deliver lubricant products to jobs
- Deliver and service tanks and equipment
- Maintain truck in areas of cleanliness and minor repairs
- Comply with all state and federal laws in the transportation of petroleum products
- Comply with all DOT and safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each of the essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements which follow are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Ability to demonstrate good judgment in responding to daily challenges. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form and to follow instructions and accept constructive criticism. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED required. Two to three years as a truck driver with experience driving fuel or liquid preferred. Must have Class B CDL with HazMat and Tanker endorsements, TWIC Card and be able to meet DOT requirements.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 150 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential duties of this job. Noise level in the work environmental (truck or outdoors) is normally high moderate. The essential duties require the driver to be inside a Tank Wagon or box truck and outside during loading and unloading.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License