Fine Grade Operator
Griffin Contracting, Inc., has an opening for an experienced Grade Foreman. Ideal candidate is hands on and can operate equipment.
MUST OPERATE THE FOLLOWING EFFICIENTLY:
Dozers, Excavators, Loaders, Backhoes; Experience with Motor Graders REQUIRED!
The ideal candidate will have experience in operating heavy equipment to spread, cut, and level dirt, gravel, and stone to the job specifications. Must be willing and able to work in a team environment. Ability to travel as needed, per diem and hotel is provided (travel is not often).
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Fine Grade to specifications
· Operates equipment at the required production pace while observing reference stakes or hand signals of assisting workers
· Safely operates machines
· 5+ years’ operating heavy equipment specifically FINE GRADING
· Valid driver’s license
· Ability to understand and follow verbal communication and written instructions
· Experience operating equipment during site development.
· Capable of programming GPS installed devices.
· Experience fine grading with various types of equipment.
This position requires you to work overtime.
Current driver’s license and good driving record, CDL a plus
Required drug screening
Minimum Supervision Needed
Equal Opportunity Employer